Practice Test Questions Explanation Part 2
1. A folder within a folder is known as a _________
2. The Operating system provides the user interface, Controls the computer resources and runs programs
3. Disk Defragment is a utility program that locates and eliminates unnecessary fragments and rearranges files and unused disk space to optimize operations.
4. _______ are also known as Service Programs.
B. Device Drivers
D. All of these
5 . 8 bits makeup a byte.
6. Data stored in Flash RAM does not get erased even when power to the computer is switched off.
7. Which of the following device is not from pointing type of device?
B. touch screen
8. Output of an image through a printer is often called hard copy
9. Input devices translate what people understand into a form that computers can process
10. ____ are removable storage devices used to store massive amounts of information
A. Haddisk Pack
B. Floppy disk
D. None of these