CBSE Class 9th Mathematics
These video lectures for CBSE Class 9th Mathematics content is mapped as per the NCERT syllabus of class 9th; chapters and topics are laid out as in NCERT text books of Mathematics for class 9th. The entire content is made of high quality easily understandable content in Hindi language. These videos are enough for a complete understanding of concepts and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent powerful home tutor for Mathematics of class 9th and provides you learning like a crash course. This can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities. The content you can download from the link provided by paying the required fees.
This Course also Cover: –
- Standard: CBSE Class 9th
- Subject: Mathematics
- Syllabus: As per Latest CBSE Syllabus
- Language: Hindi
- Validity: :1 year
- Mode of Delivery: Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card on Smartphones and Tablets (By paying extra charge)or Download from google drive (as per student requirement).
- Course Content Type: Textbook Explanations and Solutions of All Chapters
- Coverage: Videos and exercises provides a detailed course coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: Student’s queries can be taken via Online Discussion Forums.
- Introductory Price :
Rs.11000Rs.5000 Only (Rs.1000 Extra for 32GB Pendrive)
Learning from Subrat Sir through such a content will be a great fun.
Secondary School Mathematics For Class 9th by R S Aggarwal
List of Chapters covered in R S Aggarwal Math Textbook Solutions Video content are :
- Number Systems
- Factorisation of Polynomials
- Linear Equation in Two Variables
- Coordinate Geometry
- Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
- Lines and Angles
- Congruence of Triangles and Inequalities in a Triangle
- Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
- Geometrical Constructions
- Areas of Triangles and Quadrilaterals
- Volume and Surface Area of Solids
- Presentation of Data in Tabular Form
- Bar Graph, Histogram and Frequency Polygon
- Mean, Median, and Mode of Ungrouped Data.
Download Link of Textbook Solutions :