Kattis is a website that allows students to submit solutions to programming problems, and have them evaluated automatically by running a series of test cases on the submitted solutions. Kattis will be posting a number of exercises on it’s website that you can solve at any time.
How to start KATTIS ?
- Go to the Open Kattis registration page and create an account with your e-mail. Then login or directly login https://open.kattis.com/login using either facebook, Azure or Github or Google or Linkedin or any other email.
- After successfully loged in, you will be redirected to user dashboard. On top right corner you will see a round shape image and your name. Click on that image and choose settings. Here you can update so many things those are related to your profile. But one important thing that you must update is the default programming language.
- Now from top menu bar click on PROBLEMS. It will display you a list of problems in a table heading. Click on DIFFICULTY on the table heading so it will display you the programs list in the increasing order of difficulty level.
- Now click on the program name that you want to solve. It will display you the question and the INPUT as well as OUTPUT. Read the question carefully, when you are ready to write answer click on submit button.
- Now write the solution and SUBMIT it. It will compile the program and if any errors are there then it will display other wise it will provide you the compiled file.
Watch this video tutorial to know more about KATTIS.
If you want to go for a course that solves 50 questions for you step by step explaining the Kattis Programs, then click the below image to download the android application, or search PGDCA TTRC on google play store.