Hi, I’m Subrat Sir from TTRC.iN
So you just decided to start your career as an online instructor?. You have tons of knowledge, and you hope your course to be something helpful and successful?.
As we are working at an Education startup, I get the opportunity to work closely with many online instructors on creating their own online course.
Thanks to their true experience that I can come up with this article.
Besides, I am also an instructor on TTRC.iN., so I know video production and can share with you some feeling when it comes to creating online courses. You have the knowledge and you want to share that with the world, then you are in right path.
Being an online instructor :
- You will be famous locally as well as globally
- You will have an online platform to show your work
- You will have a large student base
- You will be connected with large online community of teacher to sharpen your knowledge
- These all will grow your local students
So, as a new online instructor, there are 10 steps you should do to make the most out of your knowledge. They are all covered in this article:
- 1. Interact with other instructors.
- 2. Content is King, develop a detailed course.
- 3. Don’t forget about the technical requirement.
- 4. Keep students engaged.
- 5. Publish parts of your lessons to YouTube.
- 6. Build an email list.
- 7. Pay attention to your landing page.
- 8. Share your work on social platforms.
- 9. Reply to your students with enthusiast and a SOLUTION.
- 10. Consistently update your content.
Definitely you will grow. Still any query feel free to contact us.
How to become a teacher on TTRC.iN
Step:1 : Register your self on TTRC.in. An activation email will be sent to you on your specified email ID. Click on that email to activate your account.
Step:2 : Click on Teach on TTRC menu. A page will open. Scroll down, you will see a form Register to become a teacher. Fill that form and click on Submit. Wait for approval. With in 24 hours you will be approved as a Teacher.
Step:3 : Start creating your course. Offer some lessons for free preview if your course is not for free. It is advisable that, your first course should be free so that students can reach your teaching potential.
Step:4 : Share the link of your course on your social network. TTRC is already promoting all their content. But promoting your content locally will gain you local online acceptance.