Let Us Learn C Programming
C programming is a popular computer programming language which is widely used for system and application software. Despite being fairly old programming language, C programming is widely used because of its efficiency and control. This tutorial is intended for beginners who does not have any prior knowledge or have very little knowledge of computer programming. All basic features of C programming language are included in detail with explanation and output to give you solid platform to understand C programming
.In order to run a C program, you need a compiler. Compiler change source code(code written by programmer) to object code(code that computer understands) and creates executable file. There are many free and professional compilers available. For the sake of this course, GNU GCC compiler is used. All the examples in this course are tested and verified in GNU GCC compiler.
I have been teaching this course to the undergraduate engineering students for last 15 years in class room. This course is well designed and covered almost all the topics that one should know while learning C language. Will not only help the student to build a solid foundation on the topic but will boost their confidence to face technical interviews boldly.
The course contents are mostly video lectures. I would encourage absolute beginners to follow the lectures strictly in chronological manners, please start from the very first video and go to the next one only if you are done with the previous. However, though not recommended, but students with some previous knowledge could jump lectures if they are confident.
The course is structured basically for the new programmers who may not have any previous experience with any programming language. From the very basic to advanced topics. Simple program to complex one in step-by-step.
One should take this course to build a career as a programmer. Programming in C has been considered as foundation for any programming language. If one is confident with C, then can start learning any other language like PHP, C++ or Java.
This is a complete video tutorial course for beginner C programming students.
This complete video tutorial about c programming has 10 chapters :
- Chapter 01 Basic Concepts
- Introduction 2.40
- code blocks 9.47
- Write first C Program 7:43
- data types 6:11
- Primary Data Types 5:43
- Primary Data Types Practical 11:55
- Derived Data Types 1:55
- Variable 5:22
- Variable Naming Rules 14:20
- Variable Declaration and Initialisation 4:56
- Constants 12:00
- Difference between define and const declaration 10:18
- Input part 1 12:02
- Input part 2 7:24
- Output 19:36
- Chapter 02 Operators
- Chapter 03 Conditions & Loops
- Chapter 04 Functions Arrays & Pointers
- Chapter 05 Strings
- Chapter 06 Function Pointers
- Chapter 07 Structures & Unions
- 1 Structure Introduction 3:41
- 2 Declaration and Initialisation of Structure Variable 9:11
- 3 Accessing Structure Members 4:56
- 4 Assigning One Structure to Other 1:39
- 5 Using Typedef With Structure 3:18
- 6 Union Introduction 3:12
- 7 Union Declaration 3:48
- 8 Union Variable Declaration and Initialisation 7:07
- 9 Accessing Union Members 9:27
- 10 Union with in Structure 12:42
- Chapter 08 Memory Management
- Chapter 09 File Handling
- Chapter 10 The Preposessor
After completion of the course you can give online exam and get certified by DREAMS Computer by paying exam and certification fees.
Basic Concepts:: Introduction
Basic Concepts::Code Blocks