CBSE Class 6th Mathematics Made Easy
What You Will Learn ?
- Chapter 1 : Knowing Your Numbers
- Chapter 2 : Whole Numbers
- Chapter 3 : Playing With Numbers
- Chapter 4 : Basic Geometrical Ideas
- Chapter 5 : Understanding Elementary Shapes
- Chapter 6 : Integers
- Chapter 7 : Fractions
- Chapter 8 : Decimals
- Chapter 9 : Data Handling
- Chapter 10 : Mensuration
- Chapter 11 : Algebra
- Chapter 12 : Ratio and Proportion
- Chapter 13 : Symmetry
- Chapter 14 : Practical Geometry
Why take this course?
School doesn’t always able to provide everything your child need to succeed in math class. I am teaching math since last 12 years to school students. I found, most children require extra math help at some point. Teachers often don’t have the time to give one-on-one instruction, tutors can be extremely expensive, and parents don’t have the time to teach their kids. An online course is often the perfect solution for math students. The students can study at their own pace using this online math course. They can watch these videos repeatedly to gain a better understanding. The math homework, quizzes, and reviews help ensure understanding. A 5th grader will find an interesting math challenge, a 6th grader can stay on target, and a 7th grader, struggling with math, can catch up by learning the fundamentals.
Math in the 6th grade is very challenging for many parents and students. This course is designed to make math easier for sixth grade students and parents. Even the best 6th grade math teacher isn’t able to connect 100% of the time with every student. Most math students need extra help every now and then to excel in class. That’s why so many families find this math course helpful.
Who should take this class?
- Parents. Do you want to help your child with math? Take this course to remember and relearn the most important topics in 6th grade math. You can even take this course with your child.
- Teachers. Are you looking for a supplement to your regular 6th grade math lessons? Do you need an activity for your advanced 5th graders? Are you looking for a way to help some of your 7th grade students catch up in math class. This course might be the solution you need. Help your students learn even when you aren’t teaching, by having them complete this course.
- Students. This course was designed to be completed by a 5th, 6th, or 7th grade math student working with minimal help from an adult. Parents can simply give this course to their children, and 99% of kids can handle it on their own. Plus, when they need extra help with the math, there is a Q&A section.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Chapter 01 Knowing Your Numbers
Chapter 2 : Whole Numbers
Chapter 3 : Playing With Numbers
Chapter 4 : Basic Geometrical Ideas
Chapter 5 : Understanding Elementary Shapes
Chapter 6 : Integers
Chapter 7 : Fractions
Chapter 8 : Decimals
Chapter 9 : Data Handling
Chapter 10 : Mensuration
Chapter 11 : Algebra
Chapter 12 : Ratio and Proportion
Chapter 13 : Symmetry
Chapter 14 : Practical Geometry