Mathematics for Competitive Exams Like SSC, Railways, Banking, Defence, UPSC and MBA
Math is one subject that is strongly related with practice. During my competitive exam practice days, i was framing my own questions. That is the only way to be better in Mathematics.
Steps to be follow to get success :
- After completing a chapter write down all the formula on a sheet of paper
- Implementing your own logic frame your own questions based on these formulas
- Tweak the questions you find here
The more questions you frame, the more you will be in math.
This course is designed to make your performance better in your coming competitive exam. It is must for SSC, Railways, Banking, Defence, UPSC and MBA aspirants. Complete coverage of all new pattern competitive exams.
Who can take this course ?
Any one who want to learn the given curriculum can join.
- Number System
- HCF & LCM
- Fractions & Decimals
- Squares and Square roots
- Cubes and Cube roots
- Fundamental Operations
- Polynomials & Rational Expressions
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- In equations
- Ratio Proportion Variation and Parternership
- Mean, Median & Mode
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Simple interest, compound interest
- Sequence and Series
- Allegation & Mixture
- Time, work and wages
- Time Speed and Distance
- Clock & Calendar
- Permutation & Combination
- Coordinate Geometry
- Set theory
- Data analysis and data interpretation
- Data sufficiency
This class updates every Saturday.
To join online classes of Subrat Sir whats app him on +91 94391 56664
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 100 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 326
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes