Android 2D Game Development (Live One-One Class): Flying Bird Game Creation from Scratch
This is a live one-one android game development course of 10 Hours divided into 10 sessions of 1 hour each. Timing will be as per the convenience of student and teacher. In this course you will know how to create a simple android game. We will start android game development tutorial from scratch and build a beautiful Flying bird course.
Game Implementations in this android 2d game :
- A bird is flying in the sky
- The point will increase when the bird hits a fresh strawberry.
- Life will decrease when the bird hits a rotten strawberry.
- After 3 life game will finish
- Game will finish if the bird touches the ground
- implementation of admob banner ad at the bottom of game
- implementation of admob interstitial ad at game restart
What you’ll learn
- Create a 2 dimension Android Game.
- Learn a basic method how to start making simple games.
- Import image, sound, and background assets into Android Studio.
- Learn how to create bitmap images and sprites.
- Learn how to update and draw objects
- Learn basic Android programming.
- Create game objects and control them using Events and Actions.
- Learn about image animation.
- Learn how to add a clickable button on the surface of a game view
- Learn how to implement admob ads in your game
- Basic programming Knowledge
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- Know basic Java or basic Android or some object oriented language
Who this course is for:
- This Android 2D game development course is meant for newbies and students with basic Java programming knowledge.
- This course does require a love for games and a strong desire to learn how they are created.
- This 2D Game Development course is meant for new or aspiring game developers.
- Developers willing to create their first Android game
2D Game Course Info:
This pre-recorded video tutorials course will help the beginners to start build their own Android games from scratch.
This course teach students how to build a 2d game in Android Studio – Flying bird game from scratch. Students will learn to program in Android Studio using the Java program language.
We will start doing simple things first so you will be comfortable if you are using Android Studio for the first time.
If you are interested in game development, programming, Android Studio, this is the course for you.
This course is a kick start to build and strengthen your programming and game development skills.
Ever wanted to make games but felt overwhelmed by all the tools and features available to you?
With this course you will learn all the basics needed to start making android games. No previous game programming knowledge is required.
In this Android 2D Game development course, we are going to use the new Android Studio IDE provided by Google to develop a simple android game using java, step by step.
The source code will be included and you are free to use it for anything you like, personal or commercial use!
So What are you waiting for! Enroll today and start learning.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes